Monday, September 12, 2011

Once again, I missed my deadline... :-(

I know there are a few of you who keep checking back to see if I've actually got this blog up and running.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. I'm hopeful that by this time next week it will happen.  I've had carpel tunnel for a long time but a cortisone shot to my wrist about 4 years ago made me forget all about it.  Apparently, it realized that I had forgotten all about it and had its feelings hurt.  About three weeks ago it came back with a vengeance.  It's worse this time than it ever was before (maybe the fibromyalgia makes it worse?) and I can't get in to see my hand doc until the end of the month.  I've stayed off the computer for what seems like forever (I think it's been about two weeks)  and it seems to be getting better.  Of course, "better" is a relative term. Instead of a hot poker in my wrist it's warm poker.  My wonderful hubby hasn't had to open jars, comb my hair, etc for two days!  LOL I'm hoping if I take it slow, I'll be able to get my content loaded.  Enjoy these wonderful cool days we're having.  This is my time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is all about learning. Sharing your thoughts will help us do that together. All I ask is that you keep the language PG and that you not leave mean spirited comments.